Customer Complaints Handling Procedure
1. London Block Management Ltd, a member of The Property Ombudsman, aims to provide the highest standards of service to all our customers. To ensure that your interests are safeguarded, a complaints procedure has been introduced. This provides for the matter to be dealt with internally and in the event that we are not able to deal with the issue to our mutual satisfaction, by reference to The Property Ombudsman.
2. If you believe you have a complaint, please write in the first instance to Ben Hallows, one of our Associate Directors, at the following address:
Ben Hallows, London Block Management Ltd, 4th Floor, 9 White Lion Street, London, N1 9PD.
Alternatively, and if it is more convenient for you to do so, you may also write to Ben Hallows via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 72 hours (or three working days) of receipt, investigated thoroughly in accordance with in-house procedures and a formal reply will be sent to you within 15 working days of receipt of your complaint.
4. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our initial investigation, you are provided with a further opportunity to have the complaint reviewed by our Managing Director; in this instance, please write to James Lee at the following address:-
James Lee, London Block Management Ltd, 4th Floor, 9 White Lion Street, London, N1 9PD.
Alternatively, and if it is more convenient for you to do so, you may also write to James Lee via E-mail to email@example.com.
5. In the event that you are not satisfied with the final review (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made), you are at liberty to have the complaint referred to The Property Ombudsman without charge; The Property Ombudsman may be contacted at the following address:
The Property Ombudsman Milford House
43-55 Milford Street Salisbury
Wiltshire SP1 2BP
Tel: 01722 333306
Fax: 01722 332296
Please note that you have 12 months from the date of our final review in which to refer your complaint to The Property Ombudsman.