London Block Management prides itself on providing a professional service to all our clients and customers; should there be an occasion where we do not meet your service expectations, we are equally committed to dealing with complaints in a thorough and professional manner. We have therefore adopted the following procedure which will be followed when dealing with any complaint received:
1. Mr Ben Hallows coordinates all complaints at London Block Management; if you wish to make a complaint, or have any query regarding a potential complaint, please do not hesitate to contact him directly at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can write to Mr Hallows directly to: London Block Management Limited, 3rd Floor, 9 White Lion Street, London N1 9PD.
If you have initially made your complaint verbally – whether face-to-face or on the telephone or video conference – we do ask that you put your complaint to us in writing.
Any such complaint should be as detailed as possible and be supported by times, dates and any documentary evidence (if applicable); your complaint should also set out what you would like London Block Management to do to resolve your complaint to your complete satisfaction.
For guidance purposes only, a template complaint letter can be found here.
2. Once we have received your written complaint, we will send an acknowledgment within 3 working days.
3. Thereafter, and within 15 working days of receipt of your written complaint, we will write to you to inform you of the outcome of our investigation following a thorough investigation internally; this will set out whether or not your complaint has been upheld and detail what actions, if any, we have taken – or propose to take – to help improve our standards.
4. If at this stage you are not satisfied with the outcome of our initial investigation, or indeed our proposed resolutions to your complaint where your complaint is upheld, you are at liberty to escalate your complaint for review by the Managing Director, Mr James Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Thereafter, and within a further 15 working days of receipt of your complaint escalation, we will write to you confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
6. If upon receipt of our final viewpoint on the matter you remain dissatisfied with the outcome of our investigation, you can take the matter up with The Property Ombudsman without charge; similarly, and if more than 8 weeks have elapsed since your complaint was made, you can also take the matter up with The Property Ombudsman without charge:
The Property Ombudsman
Note: in line with their terms of reference, The Property Ombudsman cannot formally help with a complaint unless it has been addressed through this in-house complaints procedure and you have referred your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint on the matter.
7. London Block Management is an appointed representative of Clear Insurance Management which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, an independent watchdog which regulates financial services. If therefore your complaint relates to an insurance matter, you are at liberty to register your complaint with Clear Insurance Management:
Clear Insurance Management (Complaints)
If you cannot settle your complaint with Clear Insurance Management, you may be entitled to refer to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS); you can found out more by vising the FOS website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk. If you are not eligible for referral to the FOS, Clear Insurance management has an appeal process that ensures your complaint is reviewed by a senior manager not involved in the original handling of your complaint.